Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Liza Minnelli Cancels Concerts Due To Illness







by Regina Avalos
entertainment.gather.com
Liza Minnelli has been forced to cancel shows due to pneumonia. The singer released a statement on Friday talking about the cancellation of seven of her upcoming concerts after doctors advised her she needed to do so. The sixty-four year old singer is suffering from bronchial pneumonia. The first canceled performance was scheduled for Friday in Spokane, Washington.


According to Reuters, Minnelli released the following statement about having to cancel the performances: "Performing live is my passion and I'm greatly disappointed that I will not be able to continue my tour. I do not want to let down my fans as my loyalty to them has always been of prime importance in my life."

Liza Minnelli will be back on the concert stage on November 2oth with a performance in Staten Island, New York. Concerts will follow on November 22nd in the Dominican Republic, and a holiday concert on December 5th.

The singer is performing tracks from her "Confessions" album on this tour. Best of luck to Liza on a quick recovery, so she can return to the stage she loves! Go here for the latest in entertainment news and gossip.

No comments: