Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

THREE STANDING OVATIONS FROM THE Roman STAGE for LIZA MINNELLI


Liza Minnelli (IRIS) - ROME, 30 OCT - has appeared on the stage with a full audience and immediately the crowd at the Sala S. Cecilia Auditorium of Rome has unleashed with a feast of rejoices of applause. Liza Minnelli began strong and energetic more than ever in the first stage of her tour that will carry her through Italy until November 14.

Despite her 62 years, Liza sang, danced and recited for almost 2 hours of entertainment ,stopping only for the changes in dress. The first standing ovation came off to the end of the famous song 'Cabaret', from the homonymous musical that been worth them a like best protagonist actress Oscar in 1972. Then Minnelli shows her repertory of monologues and songs
to intimate chats with the public.

On the notes of 'New York New York' as the American star herself leaves and spectators are once again all on they¢re feet and for that Liza implores "please sit down". Then Liza grants a acapela solo to them and goes away on the arm of the companion, Jared Murillo, that for all the evening accompanied the performance at the piano.

1 comment:

beautiful little fool said...

I've been peeking at this blog for a few months now and I just wanted to say hello and thank you!
I think this is such a great site you have dedicated to Liza!
So many fantastic photos I've never seen and all the videos!
Many of which is nowhere else on the internet.
Honestly I think this is one of the best, if not the best internet site on Liza. It takes alot of dedication and work to get that across and I see that here! I really enjoy your page SO much, I can't say it enough!

As for the Rome video....Liza looks so d*** amazing on stage! I'm SO happy to hear her do "Teach Me Tonight". I saw her do that song at the Radio City show when I was a kid and that show is what made me come to love Liza so much!

Best Wishes,
N.Elizabeth