Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

DRG Records to Release "Judy Garland and Liza Minnelli 'Live' At the London Palladium"

By Andrew Gans


13 Apr
DRG Records will release "Judy Garland and Liza Minnelli 'Live' At the London Palladium" April 20.


The release marks the first time the recording has been available on CD. Capitol Records recorded "Live" at London's London Palladium Nov. 8 and 15, 1964.



DRG went back to the original master tapes and restored the recording to include two tracks, "Once In A Lifetime" and "Just In Time," which have never been heard before.









The complete track listing follows:



Overture: Over The Rainbow; Never Will I Marry; What Now, My Love; Liza; The Travelin' Life; Smile; The Man That Got Away



Once In a Lifetime - Judy



Just In Time - Judy



The Travelin' Life - Liza



Gypsy In My Soul - Liza



Hello, Dolly! - Duet



Together (Wherever We Go) - Duet



Medley: We Could Make Such Beautiful Music Together; Bob White (Whatcha Gonna Swing Tonight?)



Medley: Hooray For Love; After You've Gone; By Myself; 'S Wonderful; How About You; Lover, Come Back To Me;; You And The Night And The Music; It All Depends On You



Who's Sorry Now? - Liza



Smile - Judy



How Could You Believe Me When I Said I Love You When You Know I've Been A Liar All My Life? - Liza



What Now My Love - Judy



Medley: Spoken Introduction; Take Me Along; If I Could Be With You (One Hour Tonight); Tea For Two; Who?; They Can't Take That Away From Me; I Love A Piano; Take Me Along; My Mammy



Make Someone Happy - Judy



Pass That Peace Pipe - Liza



The Man That Got Away - Judy



The Music That Makes Me Dance - Judy



Medley: When The Saints Go Marching In; Brotherhood Of Man



He's Got The Whole World In His Hands - Duet



Never Will I Marry - Judy



Swanee - Duet



Chicago - Duet



Over The Rainbow - Judy



San Francisco - Duet



Visit www.drgrecords.com.

No comments: