Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Minnelli Will Never Wed Again

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/music/musicnews/Liza+Minnelli-89204.html
OK magazine
Wednesday 5th January 2011 - 23:45:00


Liza Minnelli has ruled out ever walking down the aisle again - because she's convinced she isn't "meant to be married".

The veteran performer is a four-time divorcee but admits she has stopped looking for a fifth husband - because, at the age of 64, she is finally beginning to enjoy being single.

And the Cabaret star reveals she now wants to date a number of different men, instead of settling down with just one partner.

It's just so wonderful not to be tied down.
Liza MinnelliShe tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I've learned that I'm never getting married again. There's no good reason for it... So I intend to have a 17 year old whose name I don't know, right? I intend to have a 35 year old who's an intellectual and marvellous to talk to. And, I intend to also have a guy who's about 93 with one foot in the grave and one foot on a banana peel. What else can I say? There are some people who weren't meant to be married and it's very difficult for a female star. It just is...

No comments: