Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Liza Minnelli's Clooney crush

 Liza with longtime friend George Hamilton.
Liza Minnelli has revealed that she has a huge crush on Hollywood actor George Clooney.

Liza Minnelli's Clooney crush

25th Aug 15 | Entertainment NewsThe 69-year-old singer thinks the 'Monuments Men' star is ''terribly handsome'' and she is delighted that he is also a very nice person.Asked who she has a crush on, she said: ''George Clooney. He's also terribly handsome. I know him a little and he's every bit as nice as he seems.''

When she was younger, Liza - the daughter of director Vincente Minnelli and Judy Garland - had a crush on George Hamilton but as they have grown older, they have developed a strong friendship.

She told HELLO! magazine: ''George Hamilton was my childhood crush. I loved him. He starred in one of my dad's films, 'Home from the Hill' in 1960, when I was 14.

''I thought he was so handsome, so witty, he still is.

''After school, I'd go to the MGM set and watch him. He's remained a great friend of mine.''

Though the 'Cabaret' star has been single since divorcing David Gest in 2007, she hasn't ruled out ever marrying again.

Asked if she'll wed again, she said: ''Well there's no one special at the moment but who knows? The truth is, I'm much too bus right now and, anyway, I'm in love with life. I can honestly say this is the happiest I've ever been.''

No comments: