Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Thursday, September 30, 2010

25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Liza Minnelli

US Magazine.com
Liza Minnelli, 64, (her CD Confessions is out now) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.


1. My favorite TV show is Nurse Jackie.

2. I do not use the internet.

3. As I write this, I am listening to music from my new CD.

4. I always have apple juice and yogurt in my fridge.

5. I'm a really good poker player.

6. My favorite ice cream flavor is dulce de leche.

7. New York is my favorite place to live.

8. I love to swim.

9. I speak fluent French.

10. I drink two cups of coffee a day.

11. I am allergic to scallops.

12. I make a killer pot roast.

13. I love the Olive Garden!

14. I have three dogs.

15. I walk my dogs through Central Park every day.

16. My favorite color is red!

17. I've traveled to France more than anywhere else in the world.

18. I have a crush on countless talented people.

19. The first thing I do in the morning is thank God for another glorious day.

20. I think dancing is one of the most romantic things to do.

21. My favorite perfume is Obsession.

22. I have been to the White House four times.

23. My first pet was a poodle named John Cook, whom I named myself.

24. I have more shoes than I know what to do with!

25. I love Lady Gaga's music.

No comments: