Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Monday, March 24, 2014

Liza Minnelli Comments On Oscars, Favorite Actors, Lady Gaga & More

http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Liza-Minnelli-Comments-On-Oscars-Favorite-Actors-Lady-Gaga-More-20140324#.UzBacc4wDFx




Remarking on the Degeneres dig, Minnelli states, "Ellen - I got my feelings hurt a little bit, but not a lot. And I got over it really quickly. Ellen is terrific, she's really sweet. I don't think she would have necessarily gone out of her way to hurt my feelings - I mean, we know each other. I just think maybe she was advised badly."

Additionally, Minneli shares her opinion on her picks for actors she would love to collaborate with in the future, opining, "Matthew McConaughey. Tom Hanks. Jared Leto. I admire them so much. I'm a big fan of movies."
Furthermore, Minnelli espouses on her enthusiasm for fellow fashionista, artistic boundary-breaker and pop culture figure Lady Gaga, candidly commenting, "Lady Gaga, I love. She's a good singer; she plays the piano. She's a good musician, and she sat down and thought about how to get people's attention."



No comments: