Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Friday, July 24, 2015

ANDY WARHOL'S INTERVIEW INTERVIEW: LIZA MINNELLI By ANDY WARHOL Photography ANDY WARHOL

“When I was a kid growing up in Pittsburgh, I saved my pennies, wolfed down my salt and pepper soup, and ran downtown to see every Judy Garland movie. That’s why it’s so great to be good friends with her daughters, Liza Minnelli and Lorna Luft. Liza and Lorna are the best sister act since Jackie and Lee. Liza looks more like Judy, but Lorna sounds more like her. They both talk a mile a minute, jump around a lot, and pour out emotions all over the place. They both have so much energy, they get me to do things that I normally wouldn’t.” (A. Warhol, Exposures, London, 1979, p. 182)






ANDY WARHOL'S INTERVIEW INTERVIEW:

ANDY WARHOL'S INTERVIEW INTERVIEW: LIZA MINNELLI

ANDY WARHOL
ANDY WARHOL

No comments: