Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Liza's final night at the London Coliseum...by Steve


I have just got back from Liza's final night at the London Coliseum. She is on top form at the moment. I saw her in FL in Feb 07 and thought she was great, but last night was even better.She was even more agile and included some new routines to her "Kay" show. At one stage was lying across the laps of the "Williams Brothers". Her "New York New York",wow waht can I say *** SHE DID THE HIGHER KEY CHANGE AT THE END ** That proves she back on top form. The audience was on it's feet for ten minutes at the end and would not let her leave. She left the stage, arm in arm with dear Billy Stritch. She came back on stage four times. She was overcome with emotion, she shook her head in disbelief and I could see the tears rolling down her face. That made me,a middle aged(but youthful)man cry Even after the final curtain came down and the auditorium lights had come on,she came back out twice.I took so many photographs, I hope to upload them shortly. by Lizafan Steve.

Liza Minnelli, London Coliseum, 27 March 2008

No comments: