Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Emma gets mail from Liza!







Hey everybody,
I have a great story that happened about a week ago...I got mail from Liza! You see 7 months ago I went to see Liza in Virginia and I had sent a note backstage along with a present and a pic of me with all my Liza stuff ( I have a pretty good sized collection for a 14 year old!) so anyway my goal was to meet her..still is my goal...gonna keep on trying! So I was out the past two weeks with the flu and bronchitis...so my dad brought the mail in and then showed me something...it was an envelope from NYC!!! So I opened it and inside was the picture of me I had sent her in VA and it had hearts drawn on it and was autographed and said "To Emma, Love and Thanks! Liza Minnelli" and then there was another envelope from her stationary with my name on it and inside was a notecard that said "To Emma, Thank you for your love and support! Liza" Isn't that so awesome and amazing?!?!? Everytime I look at it, it's like opening the mail all over again!
Emma
Hey
Yes I will attach the pictures of what I got in the mail! And I am soo looking forward to March! 122 days!!! It's going to be a trip for me and my friend and my dad. My seats are left side second row and seats 15 16 and 17 so I will be looking for ya with my "L" :) LOL That would be SOOO cool to stick together and try to get backstage that sounds like so much fun! It would be a dream come true! So it sounds like an awesome plan! What do ya think? LOL

No comments: