Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Liza Minnelli: 'I Love Lady Gaga'

Metrolyrics.com : Lady Gaga has a passionate fan in showbiz legend Liza Minnelli. "I love Lady Gaga!" the 64-year-old declared. Explaining what she liked about the 24-year-old Bad Romance singer, Minnelli explained, "I haven't had a chance to see her live yet, but I like that she goes for it.


I like somebody who says 'wait a minute, watch this' Ha! And that's what she does." The actress, singer and dancer, made the comments as she gears up to release her 11th studio album, Confessions. "I'm running around like a wild woman," she told PopEater. Though she is still regaining strength after knee surgery, the Cabaret star is getting back into the swing of things.

"I'm back in dance class every day, plus I go to the trainer. The strength is getting really great, and I'm touring all over the place. My god I'm everywhere."...

No comments: