Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Liza Minnelli Just Waiting on the Call to Play Lucille 2 in an Arrested Development Movie

(PHOTO) Gary Lee Boas
Liza's been busy, naturally. She recorded her new album, Confessions, while she was in bed recovering from

knee surgery, she says. She goes to dance class at 11 a.m. every single morning now, to recover. Soon she's


even leaving for a nationwide tour ("Indiana, here I come!"). But the one professional wish she hasn't fulfilled


yet? Playing Lucille 2 in the actually happening Arrested Development movie. "I haven't heard anything. And

neither have the people that I know. So I'm not sure. There've been rumors for quite a while. But nobody's


called me yet." That's Liza, begging. [NYDN]

No comments: