Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Liza Minnelli Stepping Out! 2015

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Minnelli rejects to being considered a star




26 of April of 2008. Notimex Liza Minnelli arrived the night of Thursday to the airport of Guadalajara, smiling and touched to be met with her Mexican admirers. (Notimex) GUADALAJARA, JAL.- With a prize Oscar as Better Actress, various Globes of Gold, innumerable recognitions and an artistic career that any singer would envy, the American Liza Minnelli rejects to be considered a star. "First and above all I am not a star, do not I consider me and does not himself that mean that", the singer in an animated chat with mass media said yesterday, to a day to offer his first concert in Guadalajara. "I am a worker, I dance, sing, I do my work, and I believe that that has to do with my breeding, I had very good breeding to be a friendly person, that is what I believe that I am, very friendly, and thanks for considering me a star, always thanks", said Minnelli. "I Do not live a life of luxuries, I raise me, I go to my dance class, return, lunch and then I do questions related to work, later I go out to dinner with friends. I believe that there has to be an equilibrium so that all turns out well", added. In her shows in Mexico, that include Guadalajara, Puebla and Mexico City, the singer assures that she will offer a "show" full of energy, magic and dance on the setting, that surely will infect the audience. "I try to give a little bit of all. Obviously what has made me famous, for example "Cabaret" and "New York, New York", they are my seal. I love to dance and I am going to have four people on the stage that do incredibly", the artist said. She added that the concert will also be a homage to Kay Thompson, American singer of the 30's and to whom was Liza's godmother. "It is to whom we are going to have a tribute", added touched. Liza explained that this tour is special, therefore Tina Nina, her sister, will accompany her on the stage of the Nacional Auditorio. "I believe that my life has been magnificent ,I have had magnificent friends, I have a sister that lives here (in Cuernavaca) and is going to be in my concert of Mexico City". The singer will be presented April 26 in the Auditory one Telmex of Guadalajara; the 28 in the National Audience of Mexico City; and the 29 in the Complex Cultural 21st century of Puebla. Reading more you note on Saturday April 26, 2008" Spectacles to Keep in My Century.

No comments: